Livie & Luca Barcelona Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid)

Livie & Luca Barcelona Sandal,Dark Brown,5 M US ToddlerI originally bought these sandals for my 6 year old.They look absolutely amazing so I ordered another pair for my two year old.When he wore them, he felt really comfortable and ran around the house as if he had nothing on.They are so soft and look so cute on my boys'' feet.Highly recommended.

I bought these sandals for my 2 y.o. son at the beginning of August to last through October. I love them, easy to put on / take off. Very very cute. Very soft.

My son is an average toddler, trips a lot because he runs a lot. Unfortunately after just a month of use the sandals lost the cute look, just be aware they won''t look like new for a long time with a toddler if you use them on a daily basis. Just for this reason I gave the product 3 stars. Kids don''t care about their shoes and somehow other brands manage to make shoes'' look last longer. I used to order pediped and see kai run before and after the whole season they look pretty good. This time I decided to give a try to Livie & Luca and am kinda disappointed considering the price.

I needed / ordered a size 10 and it fits just fine but has no room to grow so do go 1 size bigger if you want it to last longer.

Buy Livie & Luca Barcelona Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid) Now

Tooo cute! I love the way they look on his feet.They seem to be very durable As well.I would order a size bigger than you think he will need!

Read Best Reviews of Livie & Luca Barcelona Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid) Here



So cute and very well made!! The leather is very soft and the sole is flexible. Goes with my son''s Tea Collection clothing perfectly.

Want Livie & Luca Barcelona Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid) Discount?



Love these little sandles for my 15 month old. The size 4 fits perfectly. High quality and very flexible sole for learning to walk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment