Madden Girl Women''s Anzwer Ankle-Strap Sandal

Madden Girl Women''s Anzwer Ankle-Strap Sandal,Multi Snake,8.5 M USThey''re exactly how the look in the picture, not a bit different.Because they have absolutely no cushioning in the sole, they tend to make my feet hurt after wearing them for a while, but as long as you''re not doing a ton of walking, they''re nice.

These shoes fit true to size and are so cute! I got the blush color and couldn''t be happier they go with everything dressy or casual. Love them!

Buy Madden Girl Women''s Anzwer Ankle-Strap Sandal Now

Love the sandal, great with casual clothes, but fine for dressier outings as well! Good quality constuction, all around great summer sandal!

Read Best Reviews of Madden Girl Women''s Anzwer Ankle-Strap Sandal Here

I am so obsessed with shoes and these make a great addition to my sandal collection! so glad that I treated myself.

Want Madden Girl Women''s Anzwer Ankle-Strap Sandal Discount?

This sandal is really cute! I got the blush color, and am usually an 8.5 so I went tts. The knots on the back of the foot do dig in a bit, but the material is soft, so I think once I wear them more, the knots won''t bother me. Cute sandal, definitely worth the sale price!

0 comments:

Post a Comment