Naot Womens Advance Boots

Naot Women''s Advance,Gray Satin Leather/Smoke Leather,EU 42 MHad to off set the 3 star rating!This is a great, comfortable boot.I wore them on a 3 week vacation on cobblestones, no breaking in.Advance is true to size, and a true medium.Wish people who decide something doesn''t look good on them wouldn''t rate a comfortable, well made product as though it lacks quality.

Purchased these boots in gloss black in January 2012. No need to break in. They are very versatile, and I''ve worn them with everything from pencil skirts to jeans. I usually wear 8.5-9, purchased a 40, and they work perfectly for me.

After a year of wear, I have scuffed the toes of the boots. However, they still look great. I am looking for a pair in another color. If money were no object, I''d own every color plus a backup pair of the gloss black for when my first pair wear out.

Buy Naot Womens Advance Boots Now

These are comfortable but I ended up returning them because they were too awkward looking for me. I have small feet and they seemed too big for my feet. They would look great on someone who is tall.

Read Best Reviews of Naot Womens Advance Boots Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment