Buy Naturalizer Women''s Clim Flat Sandal Now
These sandals are a perfect fit and the velcro fastening at the back is so handy.I wore them all day the first time and my feet felt good when it was time to take them off that night.Read Best Reviews of Naturalizer Women''s Clim Flat Sandal Here
I received these yesterday, wore them for a fancy meal out today, got raves
for their appearance, and they''re SO comfortable.The Modo Bronze looks quite dressy and I expect to wear them to many more special events and eventually to work.The heel is perfect, around 1 1/2" or a hair more.For the price they seem pretty well made, and the adjustable velcro heel strap is nice.Overall I''m quite pleased with them.I ordered my usual size and they fit perfectly.I had purchased these sandals in black last summer and wore them nearly everyday. They are the most comfortable sandals I have ever purchased! I wanted another pair in black but couldn''t find black so I ordered the moonstone. I would love these sandals in every color! The sandals fit like a glove and there was no "breaking" them it. A great sandal!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment