I can wear these for an entire day, and then go dancing all night with out my feet aching for feeling fatigued.
I would buy these again and again, and have since purchased a different style by Onex, and was just as pleased!
This sandal is really beautiful and comfortable. I was sad when I had to return them.The front straps are rather narrow and placed toward the front of the shoe.This leaves quite a space behind the front strap for a wide foot to just hang out--very unattractively.And, my feet are wide there and they certainly did hang out unattractively.So, beware if you have wide feet. The shoes would be terrific for those with narrow, dainty feet. Just not my wide, ugly klunkers!
Buy Onex Women''s Puffy Wedge Sandal Now
If you have super wide feet then great but I am normal size and the sandal stretched ridiculously on the first wearing because of the cheap soft leather and i had to put pads in which look bad. The seller was horrible and didn''t even put the lid on the shoebox so they were thrown around in the box with the faux wood scratched.. When I wrote to complain they still couldn''t get that right thinking they should have put rubber bands on the box (although there was no lid). Peltz Shoes is the worst in packaging and understanding any message! Use another seller is my suggestion. I will never use them and wanted to return my shoes but I knew they would never understand how to do that either!Read Best Reviews of Onex Women''s Puffy Wedge Sandal Here
i rarely wear heels, bought these on impulse (mid life crisis?) they are amazingly comfortable and stable! they look great, tooI LOVE these shoes!!!I have small wide feet that hurt a lot, so it''s tough to find a comfortable shoe.This one was unbelievably comfortable.It''s as light as air (seriously), and I truly feel like I''m not even wearing them.They have a soft cushion to comfort my aching feet, and the wedge heal is perfect to give me just the right lift.At 4''11, I need all the height I can get.I can''t say enough about these shoes.They are wonderful.I normally wear a 5 1/2 Wide, so I ordered the 6, and it was perfect.Totally worth the money.I even bought 2 more pairs so now I have silver, white & navy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment