Buy Nike Benassi JDI Men''s Slide Sandal Now
This is a great shoe by Nike..But unfortunately the size I ordered for my brother was a size 13 which is the size he wears but this shoe did not fit him. He has a pair similar to this but the part that wraps around the front of your foot has Velcro and this item does not..so his foot turned out to be too wide for this shoe..it''s a great shoe but I suggest for future buyers to get a size bigger if you think this may also be a problem for you. =)Read Best Reviews of Nike Benassi JDI Men''s Slide Sandal Here
My son loves them and says they are comfprtan;e in every way.He wears a 13 but I bought a 12, and they are still just a slight bit big, so they do run at least one size big.Want Nike Benassi JDI Men''s Slide Sandal Discount?
I bought these sandals for my husband for Father''s Day and he hasn''t opened yet.I assume this product will be nice because I have the same shoes in my size!I have always purchased items from Nike tennis shoes, clothes, etc. and have always been impressed so I imagine my husband will enjoy these comfortable Nike sandals as I have.
0 comments:
Post a Comment