Stacy Adams Men''s Pietro Oxford

Stacy Adams Men''s Pietro Oxford,Cognac,12 M USThese shoes are definitely worth the money.They are pretty comfortable given they are dress shoes, however, when worn for extended periods of time they can make your feet uncomfortable.Overall, they are aesthetically pleasing and offer elegance to any Navy/blue ensemble.Consider them a good bang for the buck.

Oxford is a great color for the spring, summer and fall fashionable male wardrobe!Size is a little small, but their Wide Width sizes are GREAT!!

Buy Stacy Adams Men''s Pietro Oxford Now

I wasn''t real sure about this shoe and what it would look like on. However, once I got it I have really enjoyed the look and feel. Love it

Read Best Reviews of Stacy Adams Men''s Pietro Oxford Here

these are a stylish shoe and are comfortable to wear.the size is true to measure and width is true to measure too.

Want Stacy Adams Men''s Pietro Oxford Discount?

GREAT LOOKING SHOES. IF ONLY THEY DIDN''T RUN NARROW. I HAVE A SIZE 15 FOOT AND NEED QUALITY SHOES WITH A TRUE FIT. FORTUNATELY MY FEET ADJUSTED TO THESE SHOES,BUT I WOULD HAVE LIKED A WIDER WIDTH.

0 comments:

Post a Comment