Buy Kenneth Cole REACTION Women''s Warm Cedar Wedge Sandal Now
I really like the design of the shoe and the comfort, but the front part where the toes are is so floppy or my feet might betoo narrow for those wedge sandals. Someone how has wider toes may appreciate the style but unfortunately this aren''t for me. Had to return them !Read Best Reviews of Kenneth Cole REACTION Women''s Warm Cedar Wedge Sandal Here
I love Kenneth Cole shoes and these ones are no exception. They fit perfectly (ie. are true to size) and have a nice height heel so they are comfortable to wear all day without getting sore feet. Have only worn them twice but received compliments both times.Want Kenneth Cole REACTION Women''s Warm Cedar Wedge Sandal Discount?
I ordered these shoes on a whim and was pleasantly surprised by how great it looks!I always get knicks and cuts when wearing new shoes and this pair I must say, is one of the most comfortable shoes which I''ve worn.And I have also gotten lots of compliments on this!I will be ordering another pair in a different colour.
0 comments:
Post a Comment