Nine West Women''s Dewdrop Platform Pump

Nine West Women''s Dewdrop Platform Pump,Dark Brown Leather,7.5 M USgreat looking shoe, love nine west!!!!if you tend to have a wide foot i would go up a half size,other than that, no complaints....



If you need a closed-in shoe and you like heels this could be be one for you.You can take it from the office to the club with the right pants.I did need to stretch mine a bit before wearing them.I have a med-wide foot, and the first time I wore them I did wear hose, which I very rarely do anymore.Best thing, they''re pretty basic so will never really go out-of-style.

Buy Nine West Women''s Dewdrop Platform Pump Now

I expected the colour to be chocolate brown (a darker shade than what I actually received).the colour doesnt represent what I saw.

Read Best Reviews of Nine West Women''s Dewdrop Platform Pump Here

Nine West Is a great brand of shoes & others accesories; and I love this model because is very comfortable.

Want Nine West Women''s Dewdrop Platform Pump Discount?

I received so many compliments on these shoes and they are comfortable to walk in.I wear them for hours without getting tired of them

0 comments:

Post a Comment