Okabashi Women''s Cross-strap Sandals

Cross-Strap Black, SThese are fabulous sandals. They are 1 of 3 pair I ordered from Okabashi that fit me perfectly, are easy to clean and are amazingly comfortable. BONUS that they are made in the USA of RECYCLED materials and they are a bargain!

I do think they run a 1/2 size small. I typically wear a 9 10 , (usually a 9.5) depending on the shoe, but read that these can run small so I ordered a large and they fit perfectly.

This particular style, the cross-strap sandal, looks like a traditional Indian sandal. If you are not fond of traditional Indian sandals you probably won''t like them, but no worries! Okabashi has other styles to suite your tastes.I have hardly taken them off since receiving them, they are that comfortable.

I bought this sandal for around the house. I especially liked the company''s ethics and it''s made in the USA! Unfortunately, this isn''t that great. Even for around the house. It feels narrow. My feet are wide and I am a half size. This could have been great if I ordered a size up. The color is beautiful and I love the massaging metatarsal nubs. I wish the arch was higher, though. I have worn this out to run errandsin my neighborhood when it was really hot and it was okay. I have worn this out to the beach and it was okay, too. This is not a shoe to walk far in. This shoe is really comfortable with socks, though! >_

Buy Okabashi Women''s Cross-strap Sandals Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment