Good shoes, they are super soft and comfortable. The price is incredible, they even came with a pair of fabric little bags to store each shoe. They do smell so don''t store them in the box for a long time. I was expecting them to be dark brown but the color in the picture is quite accurate. They certainly look more expensive than they are. Happy with them, will buy again from this seller (shipping was fast).These shoes are great.I was worried about ordering the right size but they are perfect.Very comfortable and not a pain to walk around in.
Buy Ollio Women''s Wedge Strap Platform High Heels Multi-Color Sandals Now
These shoes are so cute & comfy! I bought the beige shoes, but the color does not match the picture. They''re more of a yellow beige than a nude beige, but it didn''t matter to me because the shoes are just too cute! The shoes also come packaged very nicely, with a little baggie for each shoe. I paid $16.99 (plus tax & shipping), but would have paid more for these shoes!
Read Best Reviews of Ollio Women''s Wedge Strap Platform High Heels Multi-Color Sandals Here
These sandals are very comfortable and can be worn with a dress or even with casual shorts.I received the shoes very quickly.
Want Ollio Women''s Wedge Strap Platform High Heels Multi-Color Sandals Discount?
The shoes are much darker then they appear in the picture. They do not fit true to size you have to get a whole size up they do run small. They are comfortable to wear though. They can go with just about anything.
0 comments:
Post a Comment