Buy Klogs USA Women''s Tropical Platform Sandal Now
Super comfortable and a lot nicer looking than a typical sandal. If you''ve never worn Klogs USA shoes, you owe it to yourself to experience such amazing comfort. The upper is soft leather and the footbed is a soft suede. As you wear them, the footbed molds nicely to your foot so the support gets even better. They clean-up nicely And as a bonus, they are actually made here in the U.S.!
Read Best Reviews of Klogs USA Women''s Tropical Platform Sandal Here
I was looking for a good, supportive spring summer shoe, and thought I''d try these out. They seemed to have everything I was looking for. It''s a nice looking shoe, but when I wear these shoes which are true to size, my feet just hurt, and ache in them. I think it has to do with the "off-set" orthotic sole. It seems to be "off", and causing me pain, not comfort. Weird. Anyway, I''m really disappointed, and because I''ve been wearing them and hoping I''d adjust and haven''t, I think I spent too much and still need to look for that "supportive spring/summer shoe".
0 comments:
Post a Comment