DR. SCHOLL''S WORK Men''s Harrington

Dr. Scholl''s Harrington Mens Size 12 Black Wide Leather Work BootsSeller: Fast delivery (i used prime shipping.)it was the right shoe as advertised.No problems with seller...

Shoe: My husband uses these as work shoes. He loves them as they are very comfortable, supports his feet, and they look great in front of the many customers he deals with during the day.He works in the service department for a dealership so he is constantly walking and running in both dry and wet weather.They hold up GREAT!!!This is his second pair.The first pair lasted about 2 yearspretty good considering he goes through a pair of work Timberlands in about 6 months.

Great comfort and they last forever. I highly recommend these shoes if you are looking for quality and comfort. Just buy them you won''t be sorry.

Buy DR. SCHOLL''S WORK Men''s Harrington Now

These are really good shoes, almost too good. I work as a waiter and put these things through the ringer running around the restaurant. After a year and a half of solid use the tread looks almost as good as the day I bought them, really impressive given that the tread on most non-slip shoes is usually gone within a month. The shoes aren''t the cheapest but you definitely get what you pay for as they are built like tanks. One could almost complain that they are too well built because you can''t justify getting rid of them! As far as comfort they are great. The shoes are somewhat heavy but after a while you get used to them. Even after a busy 12 hour shift without any sitting down I have never had any foot pain. They also look nice too, have a classy sort of dress shoe appearance. All in all a good buy if you need non-slip shoes that you actually want to last.

Read Best Reviews of DR. SCHOLL''S WORK Men''s Harrington Here

I thought that by going to Amazon.com, I could find a better price than getting them here where I live. I was wrong. I can buy them for $49.00 locally. That is $30.00 less than Amazon.

Want DR. SCHOLL''S WORK Men''s Harrington Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment