
I love heels and I love thongs, so this shoe is perfect for me.I have wide feet and am always concerned about the toe bed being wide enough.This one is.It fits true to size and is well made and just high enough to make it versatile, work or play.I''ll now have them is all three colors!

I''m really surprised how comfortable a thong sandal with a heel can be be! The shoe is a very nice quality shoe. I wish it came in more colors. I ordered the Ash color which is very neutral and gives a bare look. I might order the black too.
Buy Pelle Moda Women''s Bambino Thong Sandal Now
The bambino thong is an awesome sandal!The fit is true to size,the style is spot on and they are comfortable...yes I mean comfortable!I ordered the camel kid suede and I receive multiple compliments everytime I wear them.
Read Best Reviews of Pelle Moda Women''s Bambino Thong Sandal Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment