These shoes are great for exercise. They fit my feet very well, and the mesh panels in the upper of the shoe make them very breathable. The downside is that these panels are very water permeable, so if you are walking in the rain, make sure you avoid the puddles or your feet will be swimming. The mesh also makes them a little cold in the winter. The insoles are removable and washable, but I washed them once and they curled so badly that they made blisters on both of my feet after I put them back in. I left them out and the shoes are still very comfortable to wear. I purchased these shoes this spring, and my pinky toes have already worn through the inner mesh lining; however, I feel that I have gotten my money''s worth from them. I would definitely recommend them for walking in the warmer (and drier) months.
Buy Ryka Women''s Advance Walking Shoe Now
While the price was right on this shoe, the fit was not.I have an old pair of Ryka walking shoes.I selected the same size.They were too short at the toe.I don''t know what shoe form they are fitted on when they are constructed, but they certainly do not fit a Western foot.I was concerned that a larger size would be too big and did not want to chance another return.Too bad.They were a really nice fitting shoe at one time.Read Best Reviews of Ryka Women''s Advance Walking Shoe Here
After reading the reviews I ordered a 1/2 size larger than my normal size in running/walking shoes. This is the ONLY reason I dropped one star off my review as that''s not very dependable. I am very happy with the shoes after getting them in the mail though. They do fit perfect, plenty of room in the toe box area, and cushion is perfect. They were totally comfortable the minute I put them on which makes me very happy and I''ve been wearing them around town ever since. I had ordered the New Balance TrueBalance toning shoes in case these were not going to work and I''m happy to say those got sent back and the Ryka''s found a spot in my shoe line-up. Great product!!Want Ryka Women''s Advance Walking Shoe Discount?
I searched Consumers Report for the best walking shoe and found the Rkya.I ordered my usualsize and returned them for a half size larger.Could have gone up another half size but got charged for
returning the first pair, so I''ll stay with the second.Found them to be light and comfortable.
0 comments:
Post a Comment