Pleaser Women''s Daisy-13 Babydoll Flat

*DAISY-20, Pinstripe Eyelet Upper W/4Sets of lacing M/J Flat(Black/Wht Pinstr...I bought these shoes, and I think they''re cute (I bought the ones with the polka dots). I thought the red lace would look tacky, but it came with three other laces to change out in white, black, and pink, so I am no longer worried about them being tacky.

Also, the sizes in these shoes run sort of big. I wear an 11 but I can comfortably wear a 10 in these shoes.

The shoe is actually a little stiffer than I like. They look in the picture like comfy, ballet flats, but in truth they are stiffer, harder flat shoes.

Overall, these shoes are cute and I''ve gotten a million compliments on them.

Thanks.

These are nice and fairly comfortable. However, I have narrow feet and had to punch extra holes in the straps (in between the metal studs) in order to get them tight enough not to slip off. I also have to wear two pairs of socks for the same reason. They''re long enough (size 12) but too tall & too wide for me.

Buy Pleaser Women''s Daisy-13 Babydoll Flat Now

I received these shoes in the black pu studded maryjanes as a gift. They''re very cute and unique, but very stiff, as some of the other ladies'' mentioned. I couldn''t wear these without socks, because they would definitely hurt and cause blisters. But with socks on, they''re pretty comfortable. So if you don''t plan on wearing them with socks, I wouldn''t buy them. Also I think they run a tad small, but don''t quote me on that. Aside from the stiffness, I love these shoes.

Read Best Reviews of Pleaser Women''s Daisy-13 Babydoll Flat Here



These shoes looked cuter on the site. The ribbons really dont add anything and they are super super stiff, so order a size up.

Want Pleaser Women''s Daisy-13 Babydoll Flat Discount?



I am so upset because they don''t make these in Wide Width as Amazon had listed, so I had to return mine.

If they would have been the correct size, I would have been completely happy!They are comfortable, unique and so cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment