Pour La Victoire Women''s Alvery Double Platform Stacked Pump

Pour La Victoire Women''s Alvery Pump,Burgundy,8 M USpour la victoire makes the best shoes ever when it comes to comfortable pumps. these are consistent with the fit of the irina pump. love these shoes.

These shoes are so beautiful and so comfortable! Wore them at a wedding and my feet didn''t hurt at all. It was only after hours of standing in them that I had to pull my rescue flats out!

Buy Pour La Victoire Women''s Alvery Double Platform Stacked Pump Now

This is one of the most comfortable and attractive shoes in my closet. I was uncertain on trying this brand but when the burgundy color went on sale I took the plunge and I''m so happy I did. For me these were true to size and incredibly comfortable. I can wear these to work all day with no issues. Since receiving these shoes I have ordered 2 more pairs of Pour La Victoire heels and have my eye on several more. You will not be disappointed with these shoes.

Read Best Reviews of Pour La Victoire Women''s Alvery Double Platform Stacked Pump Here



I purchased the Alvery in the red, and fell instantly in love.Not only does it fit perfectly and true to size, but there is just enough cushioning at the ball of the foot to be very comfortable as well.The red is the perfect shade of lipstick red, and is just the right pop of color I need in my wardrobe.I made this purchase from Amazon''s MyHabit site.

However, I''ve now ordered four different pair of Pour La Victoire shoes in three different styles, and this is the only one that worked well for me.I''m not sure what is the issue with this brand and their sizing, but I will keep this pair and love them always.

Want Pour La Victoire Women''s Alvery Double Platform Stacked Pump Discount?

The style was flawless. It was wore to a red carpet event. Im petite so they made my legs appear long and the style was classy. However the pain was unbareable. I nomally wear a size 10 or thats what i initally ordered from the same brand but a different style. They looked beauitful too by the way but were wayyyyyyy too big. I sent them back and the simliar style im reviewing for a half size smaller. At first i thought they needed to be broken in and it was too late to return and i payed the price. Lenght wise they were fine but the toe area was extreamly tight 10 min and the had to come off. I think at one point my foot went numb...seriously. i actually considering giving them away. I have beauitful feet never a corn or bunion in my life and there was no way in hell these or any shoe was going to give me one. I gave this 2 stars bc the style is stunning and the craftmanship but didnt work for me. Maybe next go with the extra large and add some stuffers

0 comments:

Post a Comment