good looking. They give me great support for walking or at a faster pace. They are also elevated
higher than normal sandals plus fully adjustable for length and width. They wear very well but are
pricey. I have three pairs in difference colors.I was not a great fan of sandals. I always thought that people were buying half a shoe for twice the price. I only bought this product because I live in Florida, beach side, and wanted to fill out my wardrobe. When I tried the sandals on for the first time, I couldn''t believe how comfortable they were. I wore them all day that first day, and the next several days. Since then I have worn them on many more occasions than I ever thought I would. They are stylish, much better looking on the feet than most other sandals. They are a great looking, great fitting product and seem well constructed and very durable. The durability is key for me because these sandals are pricier than most others, almost double the cost. But if I am able to spread that cost out over five to ten years, which seems very likely, it is well worth the price. One of my better purchases this year!
Buy SANO by Mephisto Men''s Yoann Sandal Now
As the other Mephisto that I bought at same time of this one. I think it is one of the gratest confortable sandal of the entire world.Read Best Reviews of SANO by Mephisto Men''s Yoann Sandal Here
I purchased the men''s Sano by Mephisto Yoann sandals.Very comfortable to wear and walk in.After walking every day for 6 weeks (about 4 miles a day), the heal and sole of each sandal was almost worn through.I mailed them to Mephisto and they were repaired 100%.Within about 3 weeks of getting the sandals back from Mehpisto, something on the inside of the left sandal broke which makes a loud noise as I walk.I did not bother to send them back.The sandals are too expensive to have the problems that I have had.I won''t purchase Mephisto Yoann men''s sandals again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment