Comfort and style are always hard to find in a weekend athletic shoe, but every once in a great while I will find it, and I found it with the Propet Men''s Wash and Wear slip-ons! I basically live in them (outside of work)and wondered if I shouldn''t have ordered an extra pair after I wear these out!They look great and are arguably the most comfortable and great looking shoes I own!
Buy Propet Men''s M3851 Wash & Wear Slip-On Now
I like these shoes for the durability, how easy they are to get into,also
the arch support is perfect for me. I love this handsome shoe....if I could, I''d buy one in every color! PLUS....you can wash it!
Read Best Reviews of Propet Men''s M3851 Wash & Wear Slip-On Here
This is the ONLY shoe my husband wears now!They''re fantastic and worth every penny.I may get them in white next time.
Want Propet Men''s M3851 Wash & Wear Slip-On Discount?
Love these shoes.Have had for a couple months now.Well constructed, fits nice and snug.I wanted something like a tennis shoe, but without the hassle of laces.A little less supportive and less cushioned than tennis shoes, but that''s OK, I''m not running or standing for long periods of time with them.I use them as my kick-arounds, and the white is nice.
0 comments:
Post a Comment