Teva Tanza Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)

Teva Tanza Sandal,Dark Olive,13 M US Little KidIt appears Teva sizing is on the smaller side as my son has size 10.5 and 11 in all the other shoes/sandals he wears and they fit well, but I bought this sandal in 11 for him and its a really tight fit(toes almost hanging over. I actually like them though so I think I''m going to reorder a size 12 for him

I ordered these shoes for my son because he had the exact same pair last summer and LOVED them.I ordered a size bigger for this year and when they came in the mail I noticed that they didn''t look much bigger, if any at all, than his size 1''s.I dug out his old ones to compare, and the 2''s were the same as the 1''s.Otherwise, their a great pair of shoes and stood up to much wear and tear from my rowdy 6 yr old.

Buy Teva Tanza Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) Now

I wear a ladies size 7 and the Youth 6 fit me perfectly. Usually I take a 5 in youth sizes. The straps were narrower than my old Tevas and I didn''t like that. Also the strap across the toes fastens exactly opposite my old ones and I didn''t like that either. And finally, even though I have a pretty broad foot, when the straps were fastened there was some left at the end beyond the velcro and I thought it would probably end up curling and sticking out. So I sent them back. They did have a nice footbed although my old Tevas were a foamy material and these are molded plastic. There are lines in the plastic footbed and I could feel them. Didn''t like that either! I''m really picky.

Read Best Reviews of Teva Tanza Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) Here

These sandals are cute, comfortable, breathable, and perfect for the summer time! Sandal runs a bit small, my son is a 1 but the 2 fit perfect. Amazon as usual, sent the item promptly! Would highly recommend!!

Want Teva Tanza Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) Discount?

zapatillas muy cómodas, y van con todo. a mi hijo le gusta, preferiblemente adquirirlas en una talla mayor a la deseada, yo seguí esas sugerencias y feliz con el producto

0 comments:

Post a Comment