Reef Rose Bloom Flip Flop (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid)

REEF Kids'' Rose Bloom Tod/Pre/GrdI bought these last year for both of my girls and they wore them everyday.I bought these, just as replacements.This shoe is so cute and never really looks worn out, even after an entire summer!

My daughter has been wearing these flip flops since she could walk! Great product that holds up & cleans well, especially the brown ones. Love them!!!

Buy Reef Rose Bloom Flip Flop (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) Now



I gave up getting my girls to wear dress shoes and needed a flip-flop that could bridge the gap.These are cute and dressier than the average flip-flop.

Read Best Reviews of Reef Rose Bloom Flip Flop (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) Here

I bought these sandals for my 2 1/2 year daughter and she loves them. So in my eyes they are great sandals!

Want Reef Rose Bloom Flip Flop (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid) Discount?



I bought this for both my girls (10ys & 7 ysr) in Black and in Brown.They are very cute and comfortable which is key to them wearing them!Would but them again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment