Rosegold Women''s Layla Platform Sandal

Rosegold Women''s Layla Platform Sandal,Black,8.5 M USThe color is just the perfect nude that goes with anything.They are high enough to be sexy but surprisingly comfortable.

These shoes are a great deal for just over $20! I certainly wouldn''t have paid the original price for them but they are great quailty shoes. I wear a 9 and they fit true to size for me even though I noticed that they are labeled as a 39 (European sizing) on the shoe. I have heard you should order up a size for European sizes but they fit fine.I just got them last week and have worn them to work twice already and they are really comfortable. I wasn''t in a rush to take them off when I got home like I am with many of my other shoes. I would highly recommend them!

Buy Rosegold Women''s Layla Platform Sandal Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment