Other than that, they''re the perfect casual sandal.
Buy Sam Edelman Women''s Josie Wedge Sandal Now
I love love loooove these shoes! I just received the leopard print today! I tried them on at work and got so many compliments! I want to wear them with my colored jeans and shorts to give my out fits a little kick! I am usually a 8.5 in sandals however I read reviews on other websites and decided to order a 9. They fit perfect!!!Read Best Reviews of Sam Edelman Women''s Josie Wedge Sandal Here
These shoes are very cute at first glance but once you put them on, the buckle rubs against your foot and causes really painful blisters. This shoe is poorly designed. I love Sam Edelman shoes but this one is the WORST. You can''t even walk in them without having extreme pain from the buckle rubbing against your foot and causing severe blisters.I wish I could return them.Not worth the money.These are adorable shoes. I purcahsed the nude color. They are super tall, yet still comfortable and I can wear them all day at the office. I''m so glad I purchased these! They run true to size and fit great. There is no breaking in needed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment