Tamarac by Slippers International Men''s Scotty Moccasin

Tamarac by Slippers International Men''s Scotty Moccasin,Allspice,10 M USThe workmanship and materials are excellent and the slippers are very comfortable.They run a little large though; normally half-sizes order the next size up, but if you will be wearing these without socks you might want to order the next lower size.



These slippers are comfortable, well made and durable. I got them several months ago and they are holding up very well.

Buy Tamarac by Slippers International Men''s Scotty Moccasin Now

This is a very nice slipper.This was a gift for my Dad.He wears a 7 1/2 but no half sizes were available.After reading other reviews, I ordered a size 7 and they fit perfectly.He said they are very comfortable and he likes being able to wear them outdoors without slipping.Great buy!!

Read Best Reviews of Tamarac by Slippers International Men''s Scotty Moccasin Here



I am of two minds on these slippers.I would give them 5 stars for quality of product, unquestioningly well-made and comfortable.I will use them for years.However, I had to give them 4 stars because they run large on size.I should have listened to a previous reviewer who said they run a half size large.They do, so they are a tad loose in the heel.sometimes you just have to listen to the reviewers...

Want Tamarac by Slippers International Men''s Scotty Moccasin Discount?

Tied lacing keeps coming undone;they are sized generously had to return for smaller size.They are noisy on hard wood floors!They are soft and comfortable according to my husband

0 comments:

Post a Comment