Demonia by Pleaser Men''s Deviant-08 Lace-Up

Demonia by Pleaser Men''s Deviant-08 Lace-Up,Black Canvas,13 M USGREAT SHOES! COOL, COMFY AND UNIQUE! FAST SHIPPING FROM AMAZON! WEAR 8 WOMENS A 6 IN THESE MENS FIT! THESE RUN BIG SO WOMEN NEED TO ORDER 2 SIZES DOWN FOR MENS! GOOD SOLID AND STURDY SHOE AND I LOVE THE BUCKLES!

I ordered these shoes a long time ago and was upset when I grew out of them, I recently ordered the same pair again and love them just as I used to. I have been asked quite a bit where I got them and get a lot of compliments on the different look of them. They are comfortable to wear and don''t blister your heel. I gave it three stars because while they look great, the studs sometimes fall off at random, they are almost like staples in how they are attached. I''m missing one of mine, but I usually prefer pants over shorts so I don''t see the row with the missing stud anyways. I think maybe some kind of fabric glue would do great for it and hold them on a little better. They have held up pretty great other then that, and as my second time owning these shoes, I definitely will continue to recommend them. On a side note, they look really cool with red laces!

Buy Demonia by Pleaser Men''s Deviant-08 Lace-Up Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment