Seychelles Women''s Coulda Danced All Night Sandal

Seychelles Women''s Coulda Danced All Night Open-Toe Pump,Off White,8.5 M USThis is a must have shoe: Sexy, comfortable, fits true to size and a nice feel round the feet, and it''s true you could dance all night in them. I am the queen of shoes and the most critical of them. I give this shoe a ten.It is on the money ladies on the money.

Puerto Rican sister from the lower east side



This sandal fits and feels like your favorite, comfy slipper well made, just the right platform to heel ratio, and is a perfect fit to size.Looks great with jeans, with business attire and is comfortable enough to wear all day at work and then yes dance all night.I liked the first pair so much I bought a 2nd as backup!!

One word of caution the soles are leather and EXTREMELY slippery when wet buy some non-slip shoe pads (like Foot Petals Sole Stopperz Non-slip Shoe Pads) and apply them before your first wearing.

Buy Seychelles Women''s Coulda Danced All Night Sandal Now



Fits great! I have flat feet and am not usually a heel wearer, but these are super comfortable, sturdy feel like they are goin to last a long time.

Read Best Reviews of Seychelles Women''s Coulda Danced All Night Sandal Here

I recently ordered this Seychelles Open-Toe Pump in black and could not have been more pleased. I would go as far

to say that this shoe should be included as a staple in a woman''s closet. The quality material is very soft providing a comfortable and true-to-size fit. The heel height is perfect and all-round super stylish. This shoe will pair well with slacks and jeans as well as skirts and dresses. This is the first time I''ve purchased the Seychelles brand and I like these so much, I want to check out some of their other styles. To sum things up, I am a certified shoe lover and very proud to add this one to my collection!!!!

Want Seychelles Women''s Coulda Danced All Night Sandal Discount?

These shoes are super cute. Remind me of my sister''s shoes I used to wear when I was a little girl. These fit beautifully, look good and though I don''t dance any more, I can still dream! Thanks, Amazon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment