Azura Women''s Cristalle Slingback Pump

Azura Women''s Cristalle Slingback Pump,Beige,40 EU/9 M USamazingly comfortable, arch support, heels do not hurt, wear them all day, never even kick them off in the house. 10pm, I realized that they were still on.I absolutely love the height and platform.I have these in black and beige.

I Love these shoes!!!They are so comfortable that I had to buy two pairs (the other in beige). Definitely worth the price.

Buy Azura Women''s Cristalle Slingback Pump Now

I love these sandals and I wish they were little narrower. I don''t have narrow feet and think that these are too wide in the toe area. Otherwise, they are well made light and comfy.

Read Best Reviews of Azura Women''s Cristalle Slingback Pump Here

I just received the shoes today and I am impressed. They are light weight;soft and extremely comfortable.I purchased the beige in my usual size and they fit like a glove.I have wide feet and these don''t pinch right out of the box. I don''t know if they are made a little wider or if someone(s) tried them on before me. However; I can tell they are brand new and never worn outside. I just wanted to let those know who have narrow feet; these might be too wide.I am considering buying the black

Want Azura Women''s Cristalle Slingback Pump Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment