Ollio Womens Shoes Platforms Silver Line Accent High Heels Multi Colored Sandal

Ollio Womens Shoes Platforms Silver Line Accent High Heels Beige SandalTrue to size! Very comfortable and I have a baby i have to carry and I can walk on these shoes just as if i was wearing flats :) Very sexy shoe, looks great with any color dress or skirt!

Comfortable with padding on the foot and heel... however the knots can be tigh on normal feet and not tight enough on on narrow feet size do run small reccommend goin 1/2 size up...zipper in back helps keep snug fit as well overall ... only reason rating was not 5 b/c shoe does not fit in the "width" properlydefinitely a finnicky fit but a sexy looking shoe.

Buy Ollio Womens Shoes Platforms Silver Line Accent High Heels Multi Colored Sandal Now

This is a great shoe for the price and will be perfect for what I need it for. I haven''t been this satisfied with a shoe purchase under $40 in a very long time. I ordered this shoe in beige and was pleased with both the sizing and fit. The design is balanced and offers great stability for a heel of this height as well as provides a nice cushion for comfort. I would note that the line accent is closer to a muted gold than a silver, but the coloring compliments the beige perfectly.

The seller shipped this item promptly and I had no issues I would definitely buy from them again. Something I''ve noticed in the past about buying shoes online is that there can be a strong odor (leather/plastic/rubber variety) that accompanies the shoes and/or box. I was very pleased to discover no such thing with this purchase.

Read Best Reviews of Ollio Womens Shoes Platforms Silver Line Accent High Heels Multi Colored Sandal Here

A pair of shoes this fabulous for only $19.99?!? They may not be the highest quality, but they are comfortable and sexy. If I only get a few nights out in them, oh well, they were under $20.

Want Ollio Womens Shoes Platforms Silver Line Accent High Heels Multi Colored Sandal Discount?

These are awesomely comfortable and true to size! I would recommend these to any one of my friends. I get lots of positive feedback on my new heels.

0 comments:

Post a Comment