Amazing range of colours.
I love these sandals. They are great in and out of the water, they dry fast, and cover the toes better then other Saltwater sandals. They do run about 1/2-1 size smaller then the other saltwater styles, so order a size up. My daughter wears size 6 toddler in most other sandals, but is wearing a size 7 in these.
Buy Salt-Water Style 8100 Sun-San Strappy Sandal Now
My daughter is a true size 10 (toddler), the size I ordered, and the Salt Water Sandal was at least 1.5 sizes too narrow; we promptly returned it.The sandal strap is fastened to the sole in such a way that makes the foot space very narrow.I would only recommend this sandal for a toddler with small or narrow feet.I thought I''d save a few bucks and purchase Hoy sandals instead of Stride Rite...well, my daughter now has a pair of Stride Rite sandals that feet her feet perfectly.Read Best Reviews of Salt-Water Style 8100 Sun-San Strappy Sandal Here
Great Product! My daughter has really narrow ankles and these shoes fit her almost perfectly! Too bad they don''t come in half sizes, so they fit slightly too big.
0 comments:
Post a Comment