All in all, these are the 1st pair of boots I''ve had that I thought "the style is so hot, I''ll endure the pain". LOLFirst, these are an incredibly sexy pair of boots. Second, the quality is wonderful, and there is plenty of room in the calf area for me and I''ve got thick calves. I would like to agree with someone else who commented saying that they are a bit tall in the sense that the top of the boot rubs the back of my knee a little, I''m 5''7" tall, so I think these would be ideal for someone a bit taller, but it isn''t really an issue. I love Ellie shoes, and I always trust them to make a beautiful shoe that''s made well, is decently priced and true to size. Have not been disappointed yet!
Buy Ellie Shoes Women''s 516-LEXI 5" Heel Knee Boot Now
Shoes are true to size, super cute, and SOOOOOO comfy! I expected them to not be too comfy, but they are awesome. The star accents are removable clips, so you can move or remove them when ever you wish!Read Best Reviews of Ellie Shoes Women''s 516-LEXI 5" Heel Knee Boot Here
I got these for my wife because she wanted "super sexy boots" and these definitely fit the bill.If you review these boots poorly for being uncomfortable, you deserve a massive "DUH" bonk on the noggin''.
These boots are meant for one thing and they do that one thing VERY well. My wife says they hurt her feet after about an hour... so do not get these and expect to go out dancing. They''re for trips to Pound Town, and for making other bros jealous of your super hot wife.
You are going to have to give her a foot massage after she gets them (and you) off.
Want Ellie Shoes Women''s 516-LEXI 5" Heel Knee Boot Discount?
What can i say? They''re smoking hot. they fit well in my size. and it turns the heads you want it to turn. i went with the shiny and don''t regret. i recommend :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment