Corso Como Women''s Dalt Slingback Sandal

Corso Como Women''s Dalt Slingback Sandal, Black , 9 M USi bought a pair of these on a sale on hautelook.these are really beautiful shoes and seem well made.i cant really speak for comfort or how they hold up, because i found that the 7.5 was too large.im returning the taupe pair i got (a nice tan color) and will get a smaller size in the nude... i love the emerald color too, so will have to see if they become available in size 7.

i wear generally anywhere between sizes 7-8, with 7.5 being my normal size.

------------------------------

update: got the size 7 and they are lovely!the leather is supple but sturdy, and the sole is very nice.there is a little information page that comes with the shoes that talks about how they are cushioned... whatever it is, i like it.

when i bought these the first time, i looked for online reviews to see how the sizing is, but apparently im still the only review out there.i wouldnt want to tell anyone to order a half down only based on (my) 1.5 reviews, but do take note of what sizes you wear in dress shoes, as my experiences shows they seem to run a tad large. (if they had quarter sizes, i would best be a 7.25)

These shoes are absolutely beautiful in person, and look just like the pictures. I chose the black so they would go with just about everything, but if they work out, I''d like the Amber Calf color too. The heels are higher than the picture looks, but I''m pretty sure they tell you how high the heel is and I just didn''t notice. I first ordered a size 8 because I seem to usually wear an 8 in heels. However, they were very very tight and hurt my toes after only a few minutes, so I decided to try the 8.5. They definitely fit my foot better, but still hurt my toes in the same places. I haven''t worn them out anywhere yet, but I''m hopeful that since they seem to be very good quality shoes, that they will be easy enough to break in and be more comfortable to wear. I''ve never worn a pair of $80 shoes before, and I can definitely tell that the quality is much higher than my other heels. Inside the box, there was a pamphlet about the shoes, telling about the features and workmanship, and it was very impressive. I''ve never heard of this company before, but they seem like it''s worth it to buy a pair of heels for $80. Other than the peep-toe part hurting, they are very comfortable, especially on the ball of my foot since there is a soft cushiony area on the shoe. Overall, I''m not sure I would buy these shoes if I tried them on in a store, since they hurt right now. But since I ordered them online, and already returned them once, I''m going to stick it out and hope they conform to my foot and stop hurting my toes. They are gorgeous shoes and I can''t wait to wear them as much as I can.

Buy Corso Como Women''s Dalt Slingback Sandal Now



Others had very positive things to say about this shoe; and I love it but my foot slips to far into the sandal such that my toes start to peak over the edge and there''s a gap between my heal and the end of the shoe.

Read Best Reviews of Corso Como Women''s Dalt Slingback Sandal Here



I was looking for a nice brown shoe with a heel and I am so glad I found this.Even though it says a 4 inch heel, I took into account the 1 inch platform which means this is really about a 3 inch heel, which is what I like.

It is classy and stylish, and can be dressed up or down.It is extremely comfortable with all the extra padding.I think I could walk all day in these.I was a little concerned about the size of the toe opening, as with one this large, I usually feel like my foot is slipping through, but that is not the case with these.

My ankles are very thick, so any sandle with an ankle strap is out of the question.If they do fit, they would just make my ankle look fatter.The cut on these shoes actually makes my ankles look a bit slimmer, which is a bonus with the other great aspects of the shoe.

Want Corso Como Women''s Dalt Slingback Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment