Buy Dr. Scholls Double Air Pillo Insoles - 1 Pair Now
My husband got a new pair of work boots and they were not comfortable because they were a little too loose--these insoles did the trick.They fit like a glove and he wears them everyday.Read Best Reviews of Dr. Scholls Double Air Pillo Insoles - 1 Pair Here
I will buy them again. I feel like I''m walking on airI am on my feet all daynow my feet don''t hurtWant Dr. Scholls Double Air Pillo Insoles - 1 Pair Discount?
Great, functional, classic product. We have pricey items but I always come back to these, esp. for sneakers and boots. They are uniquely able to absorb moisture and go well with baby powder, if you like. Gels cannot do that, though gels are great in their place. Love ''em and always will! Only complaint: We still have to cut your insoles with manual scissors, Dr. Scholl''s Air Insoles? Wow, a true time-waster. Why not perforate the soles to make it much simpler? That is the reason for 4 stars. GO SOLID, CLASSIC DR. SCHOLL''S!
0 comments:
Post a Comment