Irregular Choice Women''s Rasberry Ripples Slingback Sandal

Irregular Choice Women''s Rasberry Ripples Slingback Sandal,Beige/Yellow,8.5 M USI bought these in black from a local store.They are by far the cutest shoes I have ever owned.I am pretty much building outfits around these shoes just so I can have an excuse to wear them as often as possible. The first time I wore them to work one of the ladies in the office screamed and said she just had a "shoegasm" looking at them. They are definitely attention-getters.If you don''t like people constantly telling you how awesomely adorable your shoes are then you best not purchase them. Yes, there will be a few rare people who look at you like you are off your rocker for wearing strawberries on your shoes, but if you are considering buying these at all, you are probably not the type that will care!

Oh yeah, and they are super comfy too! I can wear them all day and not feel a thing.One word of warning; at first I had difficulty walking in them, I was a bit unsteady... the toe curves up so that only part of the sole touches the ground (you can see this in the side view picture). The first time I wore them on uneven pavement I lost my balance a bit and nearly rolled my heel. But after that one night I''ve gotten used to walking in them and now they really are the most comfortable heels I own. It also seems like the toe has settled and is not as curved, but that could be my imagination.

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IRREGULAR CHOICE.I LOVE THE COLORS ON THE SHOE, ESPECIALLY THE RASBERRIES ATTACHED AT THE FRONT OF THEM.THEY ARE COMFY AND VERY STYLISH.WHEN I WEAR THEM, I RECEIVE COMPLIMENTS THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT. I LOVE THE FACT THAT IRREGULAR CHOICE SHOES ARE UNUSUAL. THE ENTIRE SHOE IS MADE WITH CLOTH!I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT TO OTHERS!

Buy Irregular Choice Women''s Rasberry Ripples Slingback Sandal Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment