Buy Scott Hawaii Women''s Wahine Thong Sandal Now
these slippers are great! the straps are a little tough on the top of my feet since they redesigned them a year agobut they last foreveri buy one pair and wear them 5days a week for two years before i go looking for a new pair.
Read Best Reviews of Scott Hawaii Women''s Wahine Thong Sandal Here
I used to order the Soda Platform flip-flops all of the time, like two or three pairs a year. I used them to walk all over England and NEVER had an issue, until last year. They started cheaping out on their materials and I''m lucky if I could get a pair to last 5 days before the top piece would rip out of the shoe. I went through at least 8 pairs this way. Then, one day, I magically discovered the Scott Hawaii Platform Flip Flop! These are the BEST sandals EVER! They are comfortable and have yet to even split a little. They offer a life of the shoe warranty, where if they break they will replace them, so you know they are a quality product. These will be the ONLY flip flops I will ever buy from here on out. If you have been wearing any other platform flip flops, stop now, these are the sandals you need to get!!This is like my third pair. I live these slippers and would always buy another pair. They are comfortable and stylish.
0 comments:
Post a Comment