The "M" is a little snug but I hope they will loosen a little in time.
Look good, feel good.Quick delivery.This is the second pair of these slippers I''ve ordered for my husband who wears them outside for everything. The other pair lasted three years. Definitely a quality product.Great slippers!Thank you for the great deal.It''s hard to find shoes in larger sizes.I appreciate being able to find a great deal.
Read Best Reviews of L.B. Evans Sussex Here
The L.B. Evans mens closed-back slippers are very much appreciated.The quality is very good and met all the criteria stated and what we were looking for in a slipper.The slippers were for my fifteen year old grandson, he''s 6''6" tall and wears a size 15/17 shoe. He hasn''t had slippers in years and he is so happy!They run a little small, the 14/15 were too short but the size 17 is perfect.Sure made this grandmother happy to find them and to offer them to this fine young man.Thanks once again for coming through Amazon!
Want L.B. Evans Sussex Discount?
When I first ordered these slippers I ordered the wrong size and when I went to ask for an exchange from the shipper, Elan Polo International, they were absolutely over the top couteous and helpful!!They sent out a new pair of slippers in the right size before I could even get the wrong sized ones back in the box to ship back, it was incredible!!Plus when they had shipped out the originals I expected them to come to the door like all the rest of my Prime Membership orders do, but they had shipped them w/ FedEx using a system that allows the pkg to be delivered by the USPS.However I live in a rural are that has no mail delivery so I had to make a special trip into town to get the pkg, when I asked them not to send the new slippers that way, because of the extra trouble & fuel it costs me, they not only made sure that the new shipment would come to my door but gave me 20% off the original shipment without my even asking for it!!!I was stunned!!The slippers themselves are great!!they''re very warm and comfortable and have worn very nicely!!They are without a doubt the most comfortable and longest wearing pair of slippers I have ever owned.When these wear out I''ll be going back to Elan Polo for another pair exactly like them.I couldn''t be happier with the slippers and the vendor I got them from!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment