
I was looking for a pair of tall, low-heeled brown boots and had already searched our local shopping mall with no luck.I definitely wanted leather, and I soon discoved that I would pay dearly for that at the stores I visited.I tried on several styles in both leather and man-made materials but didn''t find exactly what I was looking for.I decided to look online the see what was available.While I have purchased many items online over the years, I had never purchased footwear.I always felt like shoes and boots really needed to be tried on to get the best fit.However, I really wanted boots, and since I couldn''t find any close to home, I thought I''d give it a shot.And I am so glad I did.I actually found these boots on a different site, but they did not have my size.The reviews I read helped me feel confident about choosing the right size.Most people said they run pretty true to size, and they do.Since I really liked the fact that they were leather, a color and style that I liked, and a reasonable price, I decided to search other sites for the same boots.I found them here in my size and believe it or not, they were even cheaper than the other site--plus free shipping! I ordered them quickly and had them at my house in less than a week.They fit great, look great, and are exactly what I was looking for.I''ve worn them with skinny jeans as well as skirts.I really like the fact that they are not shiny and "new-looking."The leather around the toe and heel has a distressed appearance which makes them look like you''ve worn them awhile but in a good way.I couldn''t be happier, and I would definitely recommend these to anyone wanting a pair of stylish, affordable, tall leather boots.

*I got the color whiskey western, which I love.
*The boots are a tid bit narrow (and I have a wider foot), but because of the material they stretch to be comfortable quickly.
*I am also shortand they aren''t too tall on my legs like some boots are.
*They aren''t too wide or too narrow around the calf.
*I am a hair stylist, and these are def comfortable enough to wear at work for 9-10 hrs a day.
But overall they are very cute, and everyone loves them.
Buy Jessica Simpson Women''s Essence Knee-High Boot Now
Love this boot. Even cuter than pictured, comfortable and goes with everything!
My only COMINT is that it runs a bit big.
Read Best Reviews of Jessica Simpson Women''s Essence Knee-High Boot Here
I LOVED the boots!! The quality and style was exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, I had to return them because my calves were too big!
Want Jessica Simpson Women''s Essence Knee-High Boot Discount?
These boots just weren''t tall enough to be considered knee high boots. On top of that, the shaft circumference was tiny! The ankle was too bunchy and looked awkward. I returned these the same day I received them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment