NIKE T-RUN 5 (TD) TODDLER 443991-007

NIKE T-RUN 5 TODDLER 443991-007 SIZE 5Excellent sneaker for your toddler....small, neat, comfortable and cute. I would recommend this for any lil toddler. Just Do It!

I''m satisfied. The product was fully my expectations. Size, color, style. They were as the description. I''m happy with this product

Buy NIKE T-RUN 5 (TD) TODDLER 443991-007 Now

Purchased these for my 2, now 3 year old.They are what I expected...comfortable, easy to get on and off, and matches most things.I gave it 4 stars because of the other colors in the shoe.The orange is very bright.It would have been nice if the colors were a little toned down, I think then he would be able to wear them with a few more things.But, otherwise they are nice and great for a running and jumping 3 year old!

Read Best Reviews of NIKE T-RUN 5 (TD) TODDLER 443991-007 Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment