Buy See Kai Run Darrel Sandal (Infant/Toddler) Now
It''s perfect sandals for my little boy. Real leather,perfect size, comfortable and cute.These shoes are great.
Highly recommend. Run slightly large.
Read Best Reviews of See Kai Run Darrel Sandal (Infant/Toddler) Here
real leather,perfect size,and comfortable for my babyI think "See Kai Run" is the best brand of baby shoes,and I will buy their shoes for my baby next time!
Want See Kai Run Darrel Sandal (Infant/Toddler) Discount?
I have purchased these for my 2 year old son, and he ripped through the toe part of both sandals in less than a month. I called the company, which was very nice and send me a replacement pair of Judes. However, the other pair ripped too. I ended up buying sandals from a different company that had some rubber on the front and those seem to last.Overall, I still like See Kai Run and the quality is good, leather is very very soft and a nice flexible sole. However, because the leather is so soft and thin, these did not hold long.
0 comments:
Post a Comment