Apepazza Women''s Mauritius Jeweled Strap Espadrille

Apepazza Women''s Mauritius Jeweled Strap Espadrille,Gold,39 EU/9 M USThis is great looking strappy sandle with just the right amount of beading.The thicker sole keeps your feet comfortable and off of the ground by at least an inch.I don''t like the flat thin sandles.You can wear as a dress up or when you''re dressing down.



This shoe is very pretty and surprisingly comfortable.I say surprisingly because when I first tried it on I found the footbed very rigid and thought they weren''t going to work for me--I walkA LOT!!!Well, I walk all over and they are comfortable and very stylish.I bought another pair in another color.What more can I say?

Buy Apepazza Women''s Mauritius Jeweled Strap Espadrille Now

these aren''t terrible, but kind of bulky. i actually bought them months ago and have yet to wear them. they are comfortable though. probably wouldn''t have bought them if i had tried them on in the store.

Read Best Reviews of Apepazza Women''s Mauritius Jeweled Strap Espadrille Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment