Buy Sloggers 302BK10 Mens Unisex Garden Sandal, Black, Size 10 Now
Other reviewers have mentioned the fact that, if left in the sun, these shoes will shrink.With that in mind, I ordered a larger size, because I planned to leave them outside.Well, after one morning in Southern California sun, these shoes have shrunk from a very loose fit, to a fit that is so tight that I can no longer easily slip them on, rendering them useless for my needs.In fairness, the manufacturer clearly warns on the packaging not to leave these in the sun.All the same, is it unreasonable to expect to be able to leave garden shoes in the garden?Apparently, yes.
Read Best Reviews of Sloggers 302BK10 Mens Unisex Garden Sandal, Black, Size 10 Here
I got these for my husband and he hasn''t taken them off. He even wore them to friends BBQ (forgot to change shoes), they tried to make fun of his shoe choice but hey you can''t knock them.Very comfortable. They are not as clunky as other clog type garden shoes and are not slippery on the wet grass or mud. Easy to get on and off. Will be ordering a pair for myself.Want Sloggers 302BK10 Mens Unisex Garden Sandal, Black, Size 10 Discount?
Very comfortable, easy in and out, great garden shoesI can leave my sneakers clean inside, have two pairs of these at front and back door
0 comments:
Post a Comment