Dockers Men''s Latimer Sandal

Dockers Men''s Latimer Sandal,Briar,11 M USI''ve never worn sandals before sad but true.I shopped at many stores and tried on a variety of styles and found Dockers to my liking.Amazon had the best price and a good reputation so I made my purchase.They arrived in short time, fit perfectly and I love them.Well made, secure on the feet, good cushioning underneath.I highly recommend this simple piece of footwear.



These sandals are awesome, they fit well and are soft to the skin, meaning no blisters.I''ve done a considerable amount of walking in these and am very pleased with the comfort and fit.I should also mention that the sizing was correct, I ordered size 11 and got size 11, not mismarked 12''s or 10''s.

Buy Dockers Men''s Latimer Sandal Now



Hello,

Bought this a while back, was wearing them for a bit before commenting.

First impressions: quality is good, this isn''t a $200 shoe, but it''s great for the price.

They are very light, very easy on the foot, it''s a good walk.

Very comfortable to be in.

The shoe sole is a bit stiff, not a complaint though, just observation.

My biggest problem is that I like my sandals a certain way and this did only ok at it. I like when my heal doesn''t go all the way back in the sandal, that way I can do fast pace walking, but in this my heal does go almost to the end and hits the bump at the end, which makes stuff like running harder ... this doesn''t seem to bother most people though, and it''s not enough for me not to ware them.

Anywho, if you can get the ones with adjustable back straps, but if you can''t, these are fine sandals, especially for the price.

Read Best Reviews of Dockers Men''s Latimer Sandal Here



My previous pair of Dockers sandals did not have the top overstrap and they were more comfortable than these. But the straps all have a soft lining and there is no noticeable friction on the skin. The soles are super comfy and the rubber is long-lasting (I am 260 lbs and my last pair fell apart before the rubber wore down). Recommended.

Want Dockers Men''s Latimer Sandal Discount?

hubby said they gave him a plaster but worth the money and they fit good and will buy again when time comes to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment