They looked great, fit my son''s chubby foot well, and held up fabulously. He out grew them, but they still looked so good I put them in storage for next kid.
My husband really likes that the soles were so thin. He read somewhere that barefoot is best for early walkers (for their feet to develop). But you can''t go barefoot everywhere! These shoes really allowed him to get a feel for the ground beneath him but still have his feet protected.I spent a lot of time looking for the perfect summer sandal for my little guy. I wanted something that had a soft sole but decent traction, but is also easy to get on and off and is comfortable. These sandals seem to fit all those criteria. My son just turned 1 and runs all over the place. He has been wearing these for about a month now (actually, he''s usually barefoot just wears these when we''re out and about), and he seems to like them just fine. They don''t leave any red marks on his feet, and he doesn''t try to take them off like he does other shoes/sandals. I''m very satisfied with them.
Buy pediped Originals Piers Sandal (Infant) Now
These pedi peds are perfect shoes for new walkers and for toddlers who need more than slippery socks when they are inside. They are more flexible and lighter than a traditional shoe or sneaker.Read Best Reviews of pediped Originals Piers Sandal (Infant) Here
I am a huge fan of the Pediped shoes.I first bought this brand when my daughter was learning to walk and now with my son.Both of my kids have super wide feet and these shoes are perfect.For my son over the summer this was our everyday shoe.He wore it with and w/o socks.They are lightweight, durable, comfortable and well made.I love the toe piece being made of rubber so the shoe doesn''t looked scuffed.My son seems to have no issue with the shoe.... He isn''t walking yet but is standing on his own....
0 comments:
Post a Comment