I am a child of the 60''s.........this shoe is an updated version of what I wore back then and are VERY comfortable !!!
Buy Lucky Women''s Maryann Wedge Sandal Now
I bought these shoes due to the Cork material. i live in texas and cork really helps during the summer. i tried them on on a saturday and in the winter, and Iopted for the 7.5 size.i should have purchased a size 8. my foot is not as narrow during the week as it is on the weekend and my pinkie toe sufferedwhile i was wearing these. IF you do not have narrow feet, these shoe may not be as comfortable.i love them and will try to find a way to strech them.the sole is so confortable and they make my skinny calves look shapely. the heel and the ankel strap fit perfect.they are awesome looking andi received many compliments.Read Best Reviews of Lucky Women''s Maryann Wedge Sandal Here
Just received this, and I agree with the reviewers,these shoes are cute and good value for money. I bought them in light tan bec i wanted a pair to wear with skirts that would elongate the leg. but now i''m tempted to get them in a dark colour to go with trousers. i was afraid they might be too narrow for my feet, based on one of the reviews here. I usually wear a W on stuart weitzman. But these fit fine. I''m happy with them!The bar across the toes is tight and every time I wear them I get a blister.That said, I constantly get compliments on them
0 comments:
Post a Comment