DV by Dolce Vita Women''s Marce Ankle Boot

DV by Dolce Vita Women''s Marce Ankle Boot, Smog, 6 M USThis boot was cute but the leather was thin and too beat up looking for me. Boot fit was however, true to size. If you are looking for a cowboy boot with a weathered look, these would be great. Since I was not, I sent them back.

Amazon you are so good.The boots were here in half the time predicted. You are so good to deal with.

The boots comfortable as.I spend 6-8 hours a day on my feet at work and can wear them all day

They are fun but practical and a steal at the price.

They are highly recommended

Buy DV by Dolce Vita Women''s Marce Ankle Boot Now

I really love these boots, they fit perfectly and are very comfortable. The colour is super, an they look good with either skirts or pants.Highly recommend ..

Read Best Reviews of DV by Dolce Vita Women''s Marce Ankle Boot Here

Ran a half size too big. The fit is not snug, but they look good and are comfortable.Sent back for a size 9.

Want DV by Dolce Vita Women''s Marce Ankle Boot Discount?

the fit was kinda weird.The front part was very narrow and the heel was a little wide.Go figure....I loved the way they looked but absolutely could not wear them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment