Everybody Women''s Arsella Sandal

Everybody Women''s Arsella Sandal,Avocado,39.5 EU/9.5000 M USI have really bad bunions and plantar fascitis combined with a need to still look cute.To make matters worse, my feet just went up about a quarter of a size after giving birth seven months ago.I am not joking when I say that I have looked high and wide for comfortable and cute shoes.I have spent thousands of dollars on high end shoes at Nordstroms, only to get each pair home and promptly return them.These heels are sooo comfortable and cute.I bought two pairs one in silver and one in black. And I bought another style too the Santorini.I looked everywhere for shoes with soft leather (that stretches for my bunion), supportive shoes (that supports my plantar fascitis) and heels that complete outfits and help me look cute.

All I can say is buy these!They are so soft and supportive.I just took them out of the box and have already cleaned my kitchen, done the laundry and walked all over creation.These shoes are wonderful!

Great shoes worth every penny/dollar.Daytime sexy (not nighttime skanky) looks great with slacks, dresses up jeans and excellent with skirts.Perfect fit in a 38.5 first wearing 6 hours, lots of walking steps and hills feet felt just fine no blisters or rubbing.

Buy them!

Buy Everybody Women''s Arsella Sandal Now



The color is right on.They are comfortable and stylilsh.Went back to order a another color but my size was gone.

Read Best Reviews of Everybody Women''s Arsella Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment