Naughty Monkey Women''s Shinner Platform Sandal

Naughty Monkey Women''s Shinner Platform Sandal,Yellow,8.5 M USI purchased these shoes in yellow and I love them! I wore them with a cobalt blue dress and silver accessories and I received several compliments. I wouldn''t recommend walking around all day in these shoes because like any other high heel platform shoe after extended wear, your feet will start hurting. These shoes are made well and the suede is a good quality suede. They have a cushion for the ball of your feet but, I added a gel insert cushion for added comfort.

I bought these sandals for my daughter for her birthday. She is a very rock & roll bartender. She loved them. Very unique sandal. Very flattering sandal. She said they are very comfortable. I thought they may look cheap but actually the sandals were of good quality. Thanks again Amazon. So happy with another purchase.

Buy Naughty Monkey Women''s Shinner Platform Sandal Now

These shoes are so sexy. They are very comfotable and are made nicely. I still have not lost any of the sequences on them either.

Read Best Reviews of Naughty Monkey Women''s Shinner Platform Sandal Here

I ordered these shoes since they looked so attractive and the price was great in Amazon''s warehouse. However, the top part of the zipper at the back upper presented a problem. On one side, the tip top of the zipper ends well so that there is no stiff leather jutting out above it. On the other side, however, the stitching job was not as fine and left a hard teeny piece of (I guess it is leather) jutting above the end of the zipper. Even trimming it away would not help since the edge would not be finished. When tried on, this part immediately rubbed and chaffed and was guaranteed to have produced a blister on the top of the wearer''s heel or lower back of the leg. So this pair was returned. I cannot speak about other pairs.

Want Naughty Monkey Women''s Shinner Platform Sandal Discount?

i liked these wore them once out to dinner and gambling with mom on a weekend in Florida, they''re comfortable for about 3 hours ....they look really great with skinny jeans, just going to get some gel inserts to wear them again...the suede is nice and i also got them on sale all pluses...

0 comments:

Post a Comment