Nine West Women''s Elysa Wedge Sandal

Nine West Women''s Elysa Wedge Sandal,Black,9.5 M USThe shoe is very nice and easy to walk.

I rated a 4 because the shoe run short and little wide. So order your regualar

size.

Beautifully made sandals....The fit is great.very comfortable as well.

I ordered "off white"the color is perfect..

Highly recommended.

Buy Nine West Women''s Elysa Wedge Sandal Now

Very wide and uncomfortable for my foot bed. It felt like I was walking on a box. Maybe it''s a good fit for a different type of foot.

Read Best Reviews of Nine West Women''s Elysa Wedge Sandal Here

Es exactamente lo q esperaba, muy buen acabado y lo recibí en el tiempo esperado, lo recomiendo a todos ,gracias

Want Nine West Women''s Elysa Wedge Sandal Discount?



These are awesome, so well made, and super comfortable.Why is there a word limit on reviews??? Why cant I just write what i want

0 comments:

Post a Comment