Not Rated Women''s Mix Up Wedge Sandal

Not Rated Women''s Mix Up Wedge Sandal,Taupe,7.5 M USA nice, casual wedge, if that''s what you''re looking for. I purchased these in taupe since I liked the fun splashes of color against the neutral background, which make these shoes easy to pair with most outfits. However, I''m not the sort of girl to go traipsing around in heels in my off-time and these are a bit too casual for an office environment, so I''m having trouble figuring out where they can fit into my rotation. While they''re considerably comfortable for a 4.5" heel (the 1.5" platform helps), the footbed doesn''t have any sort of cushioning to lessen the impact for prolonged periods of walking/standing. I purchased these in my usual size 6.5 and they fit just right...as others have mentioned, the buckles are functional and adjustable, which is a nice feature. The fabric material of the straps in the taupe color feel a little less substantial than how I imagine the faux leather of the other colors are...the way the straps lay on my feet kind of feel like I''m about to step out of these at any moment, but it may just be a matter of adjusting the straps for better fit (which may require punching in a few extra holes). I like the overall laidback vibe of these very much to the point where I can''t decide whether to keep or return them...maybe I can become a casual wedge-wearer?

I bought these to replace another pair of awesome Not Rated wedges which I killed with overuse this summer. I absolutely LOVE these shoes!

I especially appreciate the comfy cork bottom, the solid feel of the platform, the comfortable angle (thanks to that platform), and the adjustable buckles. None of the buckles are just for show. They''re all functioning, so you can get the perfect fit for your foot. Nice!

These shoes are so comfortable I can literally run in them. I think it''s because the straps hug my feet so well and fit so beautifully. No falling off these platforms, people...

Only complaint is that the canvas is already fraying around the edges of the straps. It''s not really a complaint, though, because the shoe is sort of built that way, with unfinished fabric straps, and it just adds to the look/appeal, if you ask me.

I LOVE THESE SHOES. And every single time I wear them, someone else does, too. People compliment the heck out of these shoes! :)

Buy Not Rated Women''s Mix Up Wedge Sandal Now

I bought these shoes because I had to add something to qualify for Free Shipping and these were on sale for a really cheap price. They arrived and were my companions almost all summer. They look good, sporty and comfortable. I went to the site to find more in different colors but they were gone…. Now I understand why!

Read Best Reviews of Not Rated Women''s Mix Up Wedge Sandal Here

I love the color, I purchased the black ones and they look just perfect!

True to its'' size as well. Very comfortable, I can''t wait to wear these in Spring! Shipped fast and on time, no problems at all. All the straps visible on the pictures are adjustable, so you can custom adjust the shoe to your feet.

Want Not Rated Women''s Mix Up Wedge Sandal Discount?

I bought the black pair and they fit perfectly and are very comfortable and easy to walk in.I since then have also purchased the Taupe pair as well. Nice shoes!Excellent price!

0 comments:

Post a Comment