MCThis slipper is very soft and comfortable.I received it in a reasonable quick time and will recommend it to anyone
Buy Under Armour Men''s Rookie Slides Now
My grandson loves them, and calls them his manflops, so this was a great buy! HAPPY about this purchase, YESRead Best Reviews of Under Armour Men''s Rookie Slides Here
I like them they''re comfortable and easy to clean I wear them every day because of that. three more words.
Want Under Armour Men''s Rookie Slides Discount?
I''m always looking for comfortable soft flip flops or even shoes.These are the best I''ve found to date.They have a little arch support unlike most flip flops which make them feel great while walking.And they are very soft so they cushion your step.The only downside is that I wear 9.5-10''s and I had to buy 11''s to get the arch to be perfect for my feet.I thought that the fixed size thingy that holds your foot in might be a problem, but it seems to be the prefect size and doesn''t bind against my feet.I didn''t buy mine at Amazon, I was at an outlet store and I''m glad I tried them on.
0 comments:
Post a Comment