I think I ordered the last pair of size 10 (zebra print) and it looks like someone must have tried them on and then sent them back. When I opened the box one of the shoes had the strap fastened and the clear shoe insert, the other shoe the strap wasn''t buckled and no shoe insert. I checked to see if they looked worn in anyway and they didn''t so I''ll keep them.The shoe itself, is very comfortable which I was relieved to find, because I thought the heel would be a bit much.It''s very stylish too.I think I could probably walk awhile in these without aching feet! Anxiously awaiting warmer weather so I can wear them!
Buy Nine West Women''s Adalaina Slingback Sandal Now
Pense que no las soportaria porque son altas pero en realidad superaron por mucho mis expectativas son hermosas super comodas y muy chic . Me las compraria en todos los colores disponibles.Read Best Reviews of Nine West Women''s Adalaina Slingback Sandal Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment